25' Tow Line 7/16" Diameter
25' Tow Line w/ 2 Stainless Steel Snaps 7/16" Diameter Line. Hot Boat Ropes Premium Floating Boat Tow Lines come in 15 different colors to match any color scheme and several different lengths to accommodate each boaters needs. Our 7/16" diameter Solid Braid Polypropylene Boat Tow Line will last for years in any environment.
Tow Lines are a tool every boater and PWC user should have. You never know when you or another boater might need a tow. Reduce the many risks that can result from being stranded on the water with out a tow line. See the Link Below for "Safe Boat Towing." Each Tow Line has a Stainless Steel Snap sewn on to the ends making it easy to attach.
The Asymmetrical Snap With Eye Insert provides for the secure attachment to lines for use on Tow Lines, fishing lines, mooring buoy lines, etc. The locking cylinder greatly reduces the possibility of the accidental opening of the snap and reduces wear on the rope.
- Stainless Snap Hook Sewn On Each End
- 15 Colors to Choose From Click Here
- Floating Tow Lines Can be Stored Wet, Won't Mildew
- 20 Strand Solid Braid Polypropylene
- Stitched 4 Times For Superior Strength
- Available in 12', 15', 20', 25', 30', 40', 50', 75',100' Lengths
- Snap Link Dimensions A)7/16" B)4 3/4" C)11/16" D)15/16
Safety should be first priority when towing another vessel. Check Out our blog for Safe Boat Towing.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!